Thursday, July 07, 2005

Just Wait 'Till the Bunny King Comes

Some years ago, I had a job in a bookstore. I was walking past the lunch room, when I heard Tash, on the phone, say what I swear was "When the Bunny King comes . . . "

And I started to think, well, what happens when the Bunny King comes? And i started to ask other people what they thought would happen when the Bunny King came.

And it became a movement. On a bad day, we'd look at each other and say, "Just wait 'till the Bunny King comes." People paged the Bunny King on the PA. Little Steve noticed people kneeling in front of bunny statues near the university.

There were Bunny King messages found in the pages of books.

I started using "Just Wait 'Till the Bunny King Comes" as the name of my publishing company.

We have been waiting for the Bunny King for a long, long time.

He should show up.

It's really time.

But in the meantime, keep this in mind: just wait 'till the Bunny King comes. It's all going to be different then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home