Saturday, September 10, 2005

What's Going On

Housekeeping matters: for those of you who've left comments, I've had to turn on verification to keep the spammers out. Somehow, I don't want garden tool websites to have their words tangled up in mine. It frightens me that spam must obviously work, or there wouldn't be so much of it, the same way it frightened me that before leaving for the arctic, I was able to find fleece pants here in Phoenix, despite it being 110 out the week I went shopping.

What's wrong with us?

Articles out in the current issues of Budget Travel, Executive Traveler, AAA Highroads. Just turned in a piece to AARP: The Magazine. This next week, I'll work on pieces for Sierra, Arizona Highways, and Art & Antiques.

I have the best job in the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dees Stribling said...

I wonder too. Who's buying because of spam? I suppose if you transmit 10 million messages, and only one in 10,000 respond with cash, you've made yourself a tiny sum. Or something like that. A game of numbers, invented by the Devil.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home